The cutting board in the kitchen is used all the time, but not every time it is thoroughly cleaned. Even the best and most proven detergents are sometimes unable to cope with their task and, as a result, this piece of kitchen utensils has to be quickly thrown away. There are different situations.
Here, for example, what to do if there is a trace of a hot kettle on a wooden board? Nothing complicated! You will put everything in order with a lemon and rock or sea salt.
How to clean a kitchen board
1. Start by cutting the lemon in half. Each half is enough for one side of the board.
2. Press the lemon half firmly against the surface of the board, rub the lemon juice on the last one, and set the rest of the lemon aside for later use.
3. Rub the board with salt and leave for 10-15 minutes.
4. Now you can start lightly scrubbing the kitchen board. Take the rest of the lemon and, like a sponge, wipe the surface sprinkled with salt. Add a little more lemon juice if needed.
5. The most pleasant stage is washing the board with water. Dry it off and see how easy it was to save the kitchen board!
Wooden board like new! Now you don’t have to buy a new one.
Tell your friends about this useful housekeeping tip.